Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Prompt 2

For my web text I want to write about nuclear proliferation and its sub-subjects. I think it is important to keep up to date on issues such as this because what ever the outcome will be it will inevitably affect all of us. One of the reasons I think other people might find this interesting is because o the news they may only mention it for a moment, and the time spent on it is not enough to understand the complexities of it. Also, people interested in this subject may not have the time or willingness to research this topic.
Therefore, for those people whom are interested in world affairs this presents a opportunity to get the information the would be searching for with out having to search. Also, I do not plan on using jargon( word specialized towards a specific subject) with out defining them. I will provide this opportunity in lames terms. The basis of my web text will be what are the effect of nuclear proliferation to our global community, and how it is being dealt with. This is a very broad field, however I believe I can produce the information from this field in an easy to read, yet informational, web text.

1 comment:

  1. Try not to be too broad in your coverage of this topic. Remember to narrow your topic to cover in 2500 words.

    ReplyDelete